Domestic hot water by aerothermal pump
How does it work?
The operating principle of the fan heater is the combination of a heat pump and an accumulator that uses the heat from the air as a renewable source to produce hot water with the sole objective of providing high comfort while reducing CO2 emissions.
Advantages of aerothermal energy
- You can halve the consumption of electricity to heat the water. In many cases the reduction in consumption can be much higher, reaching 75 % depending on the COP of the device.
- The compact models are ideal for replacing an electric water heater or a gas heater.
- It is not necessary to make major changes to the installation if we compare it with a solar thermal installation, the visual impact is minimal.
- High efficiency. It consumes less energy (kWh) and that is appreciated in the monthly bill.
- It is a renewable energy, collected as such in the CTE (Technical Building Code). It is sustainable, and is classified as such by the European Union.
- It requires almost no maintenance, it is like one more appliance.
- It does not produce combustion (there is no boiler), there is no smoke or waste.
- It's safer.
- The entire house can run exclusively on electricity, with no need to contract gas or fuel supplies.
Our fan heaters save 75% of energy. We advise you without obligation.
Request your budget