The m2 price of electric underfloor heating installation is based on various factors
Among them, the level of built-in thermal insulation (or plans to incorporate) to the dwelling and, on the other hand, the constructive features general of the same, as well as its situation, surface to heat and pavement final.
We calculate your monthly consumption of electric underfloor heating
For all this, we have our Technical Department, with experienced personnel and extensive professional experience (more than 35 years) to carry out, without any commitment, a study / estimate of your project, both economically and in terms of consumption.
In summary, the better insulation the project to be studied has, the lower the energy demand and, consequently, a notable improvement in the installation price.
Serve as an example for a 100 m2 house, the average price would be between €4,500 / €5,000 + VAT.
What does our electric underfloor heating installation estimate include?
- Supply and laying of a high-density XPS insulation on the floor, covering 100% of the total surface of the house.
- Supply and placement of the radiant sheets needed per stay.
- Supply and placement of protections in polyethylene G-600
- Supply and connection of WiFi Chronothermostat Units per stay.
- Tests and verifications.
- Guarantee document personalized for a period of 10 years.
Seek qualified electric underfloor heating reviews
Important factors when choosing a radiant foil heating system
- Technical characteristics of the product.
- Verify that the company is registered as a heating and ACS installation company.
- Professional experience.
- History of works installed with the system.
- Visit the reviews that the company has on Google and the experience of customers who have installed the system.
- Possibility of financing.
With all these indications, you are more likely to get your final decision right.
If you need advice on your electric underfloor heating installation project, at Cecather we are here to help you.
Send us your information and we will answer all your questions shortly.