Many of our clients, when preparing their efficient heating project by electric radiant foil, they ask us about aerothermal systems. Like any energy system, it has its advantages and its disadvantages. Here we tell you about its positive points.
What are the advantages of aerothermal energy?
- Renewable energy. Aerothermal energy can practically be considered a renewable energy because it provides up to 70% of its energy for free, being compatible with other renewables.
- Lack of storage. Aerothermal energy does not depend on fuel storage that must be renewed periodically, eliminating the need to regularly recharge fuel, be it diesel, propane, biomass, etc. As there are no flammable fuels, the risk of fire is reduced, making it a safe energy.
- Efficient. High system performance with lower energy consumption and lower CO2 emissions than other conventional systems.
- even heat. The aerothermal works at a low temperature, so the heat on the pavement is uniform.
- Qualification. Aerothermal energy improves the energy rating of the building, provided that its installation is accompanied by thermal improvements in its envelope.